Sign up online for our CSA here
Welcome to the Farm!
Nestled in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains, our 108 acre farm was started by the Salerno family in August of 2015. Currently on the farm we have over 25,000 Christmas trees growing. Being somewhat new to farming, we plan on starting off small but increasing the outputs of our land each year until we can meet the needs of our customers. Some of our future plans include; more Christmas trees, fresh produce, livestock products (eggs, meat, milk), and much more! So come out to the farm today and help and watch us grow!
Our Second annual fall festival will open Saturday, September 1st. Our hours are Fridays (3pm-7pm), Saturdays (10am-6pm), and Sundays (10am-6pm). We will also be open on Labor Day & Columbus Day.
The festival will feature a 5 acre corn maze, a barn yard, hay rides, pumpkin patch, hay & rope maze, human foosball, the Troxell Tumbler, a farmers market, and much more. New for 2018: An apple blaster, Cornball, a cow milking simulator, life size Connect 4, and a playground.
The festival will be open for school tours and birthday parties. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2018 Special Events
- September 1stOpening Day
- September 8thCorn Hole Tournament. All proceeds benefit the Summit Hill Heritage Center’s Children’s Summer Lunch Program. 2018 Cornhole Tournament
- September 9thGranparent’s Day
- September 22ndHuman Foosball Tournament. All proceeds benefit Turn To Us, Inc in Jim Thorpe.
- September 29thFlashlight Night
- October 6thOktoberfest Celebration
- October 12thFlashlight Night
- October 20thFlashlight Night
- October 27thPumpkin Day
- October 28thLast day of 2018 season
Our vegetables are offered for sale at these locations:
Wednesday: At our roadside stand opening May 23rd from 9am-6pm.
Thursday: At the Macungie Farmers Market from 4pm-7pm.
Friday: At the Bath Farmers Market from 3pm-7pm.
Saturday: At the Lehighton Downtown Famers Market from 9am-1pm.
We’re happy to introduce new options for our 2018 Member Agreement including farm fresh eggs and fresh fruit as add-ons to our Full Share, Half Share or Summer Share packages.